Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Color Wheel

This is my color wheel project, and my thoughts on this project are that it was somewhat successful, but it could be better overall. I feel this piece is moderately successful because I did the project, I just didn't step out of the box and do something "great" with it. I feel that the overall effect worked; however, it could have been a lot more exciting, and I would put some thought and creativity into this if I had to do it again. The most difficult part about this was going through each picture and manually and changing its color because it was tedious and it took a lot of matching to be able to get it just right. I learned how to make an interesting color wheel that could be used in a ad to catch young peoples eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment