Friday, February 10, 2012

Coke Splatter

This is my paint splatter image, and my thoughts on this is that it is pretty bland considering the fact that its basic and is done in a lot of television ads; however, I do feel that this piece is very successful because it looks professionally done, and is almost flawless. I feel that everything i attempted in this project worked, and it all came out to look good in the end. The only thing I feel that did not work was the paint to the arm transition, and if i had to do this project over again, I would make sure that the paint splat and his arm matched in terms of color. The most difficult part about this assignment was filtering out the coke splatter, and I learned how to make a near flawless blend from soda splatter to a human arm.

1 comment:

  1. It’s also very creepy. I almost want to see the other arm as coke too.. or maybe he should be holding a bottle of coke in the other hand

    ReplyDelete